Plan Your Tour
We can't wait to show you around your new hospital! Join us for a 45-minute tour on one of the following dates:
- Friday, October 27 | Open house from 3-7 p.m.
- Saturday, October 28 | Open house from 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Sunday, October 29 | Open house from 10 a.m.-6 p.m
What to Expect
- Upon arrival, you’ll check in, go through a brief security check point, and then jump into your tour queue. From there, you’re off to the races!
- A guide will lead you around our expertly designed tour route in groups of 20.
- Each stop has a tour host and/or video to share highlights of the new space.
- Kids will stay engaged with kid-friendly signage and by collecting goodies as they discover our trick-or-treat trail.
- Tours will last approximately 45 minutes before you’ll jump on a shuttle and head home with smiles on your faces!
How to make your tour a success
- When you RSVP, you’ll be asked to select an hour window for your arrival. Please do your best to adhere to your scheduled time. This will help us manage guest and traffic flow, because who likes traffic?
- When out on tour we ask that you follow your tour guide and keep pace. We know there are so many amazing things to look at in our new building, and we want to ensure everyone has the chance to make it out on a tour.
- For security reasons, we ask that you stick to the tour route and do not venture off the beaten path.
- Who doesn’t love a selfie? We encourage you to take photos, but please remember to snap quickly as we don’t want to hold up the group.
- We welcome family-friendly Halloween costumes. Please remember we’ll have guests of all ages and want to create a welcoming environment for everyone.
- Please leave any toy weapons (guns, knives, swords, etc) or scary masks in the car or at home. You will be unable to tour with these types of props.
- We know you’ll use your best judgement, but as a friendly reminder: costumes that depict violence, alcohol, or drugs, or are sexual in nature are not permitted. Costumes that could be offensive or perpetuate a stereotype of someone’s culture, gender, heritage, or religion are not allowed.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Fun and safe Halloween costumes are welcome!
- Bring your trick-or-treat bags. Goodies will be available at each tour stop.
- Don't forget your camera for photo ops.
- We love your furry friends, but only service animals are allowed.
Parking and Shuttle
Complimentary parking and shuttle service will be provided. Please park in the Stanford Grove Lot located on the corner of Lasuen and Campus Drive.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (650) 721-3947 and our events staff will be happy to answer your questions or concerns. We look forward to hearing from you!